Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Ba- ka- shee




If the pictures are going too fast you can use pause and just use the arrow to go at your own speed.

I hate to say that I forgot the camera for our 87 mile trip to Lake Tobias. The animals were awesome though. Notable things about that day: the drive was LOOOONG, the mountains were Tallll, the roads were narrow and crooked, it rained, a goat tried to eat Gabe but only got his shirt, we did not get a Buffalo burger because it closed before we got one, Rodney and Gabe touched a snake, we touched an aligator, we saw a 2 foot porcupine, sloth, monkeys, python,...., I touched moose antlers ...that were ON the moose (alive), we rode a bus with no roof, .. and had a Wonderful day with Grammy and Pappy at one of Pappy's favorite places!

Leave a comment if you enjoyed our vacation too!!!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Can you slow the speed down just a bit? Sort of hard to look at the pics and read your comments too. Love this though! Was so much fun to see you even for a little while. Heidi had fun playing with Giddy 'n Gabe!!

Nicoli said...

You have some great pics!! I really like some of the boys on the beach.

Looks like you had a great time in OBX! We were in Avon last Oct. We LOVE it there!

I guess since you were just in PA, we won't be seeing you at the Teaman reunion? :)

Mast said...

thanks for sharing your vacation with us oh I mean "ba-ka-shee" great pics!!!-lisa

Danielle said...

Wendy, Wish I knew a way to slow it down. I thought the very same thing. Doesn't seem to have that option though. Just have to use pause I guess! G and g had fun with Heidi too.

Nicoli, thanks. We had a blast at the obx. I wish we could have come for the Teaman reunion. Maybe next year!

Danielle said...

Thanks Lisa!

Nicoli said...

I LOVE Lake Tobias...it's such a cool place to take the kids. :)

Rodney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.