Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Baby's about to turn 3!! ACK


I thought I'd better get some last pictures of my two year old. :( He will be heading off to college next week I'm afraid.



Big Brother had to get in on the photo shoot. He only has about a month left of being Four. :( He will be getting married and having his little boy and girl (as are his plans) next week I'm afraid.



Two sweeter boys cannot be found.


I guess college and marriage will wait.... at least until VBS is over this week!!

Gideon is ready to go! He is wearing his vbs tee shirt, name button, Australian hankie, and name necklace. Gabe gets his Lellow shirt tonight.

Life is moving by way too fast. I want to keep them 2 and 4 for at least a few more years.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!!! What a cute funny post!!! Don't blink or they really will be going to college and getting married! Hate to tell you but Gideon is really starting to look grown up! I liked the pics with them looking up at you. Very creative!