Monday, March 30, 2009

Painless Swimsuit Shopping...... Really!

If you are in the market for a new swim suit you may want to check this out.

Having the perfect swim suit body, I waltz right into just about any store and the first 3 suits I try on leave me in indecision because they all look SO good.

YEAH! O.K. If you can do that, we Mommies don't like you and you should leave this site immediately! For those of us with real bodies check this out: Lands End Overstocks Or you can shop their regular store too. I just love the overstocks prices.

I look for any dark color or pattern in a style that'll hide as much as is humanly possible and still leave me a little boyant. I like to order several options that I think might do the job and then, and here's the good part, I order them all!!
Wheeeee...

Hold on...Don't judge me. I don't KEEP them all. I have them shipped to my home and I try them on until I find just the right one.

THEN.... I carefully put the bad ones back in the package and drop them off at Sears next time I'm by there!!!! They will put your $ right back on your card right there at the store.

Notes:

1. I did this last year, so check the site to be sure you can return to Sears
2. Suits seem true to size and are made very well. Mine is a trick to get on, but wheeww once it is on it does a good job, so I wouldn't trade it for a different size.
3. Don't be afraid of the Mastectomy Suits. They can be a Good bargain. They just have a thin pocket for a prosthesis. Just ignore it.
4. I'm not even in the market for a suit this year. Mine is still in excellent shape and I love it. Mine is similar to this except it is a navy blue pattern. I paid around $30 for it because it was an old pattern. If I had to choose this year I think I'd be trying this one on. Oooo, loving this one too.

Just wanted to let ya'll in on my little secret!

So enjoy your suit shopping this year, but don't wait too late or the good stuff will be sold out!

Now that's Painless Suit shopping!!!

Has anyone else ever done this?? Any other suit tips?

1 comment:

Vashti said...

I did the same thing last year! It was wonderful to try on swimsuits AT HOME! I ordered two sizes and took one back to Sears. Yay for convenience!!!