Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Turtle and a Rainy Day

The boys enjoyed checking out Sammy the Turtle Thursday night. Tiffany brought him. I was hoping he would survive an evening with my two wildcats! I love Gabe's introspective face. I think he must have been thinking the same thing I was. "I thought turtles were bigger than this!"

Thanks to Cody for letting Sammy come over and play.


I was getting down tonight because of the rain. Has it been 40 days and 40 nights yet?? It sure seems like it. I stuck the camera out my back door and shot this picture for proof of the weather for those readers who might not believe me. I was feeling so dreary about it all.


Then 5 or 10 minutes later THIS happened and I had to ask God to forgive me for complaining!

This is my "doing dishes" view. I am so blessed.

No comments: