Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trying to get a good picture

Sunday was the first day Gideon ever wore a tie. So, naturally, I wanted to get a picture of him all dolled up.
I run for my camera before they can mess up their hair or otherwise wreck themselves. Then I enlist my hubby to get them to look at me and pose.

Here are the results of the impromptu Sunday Morning Photo Session:


I should have quit after the first 2 pictures. That is apparent now.

Rodney's attempt to get them to sit up straight resulted in this:

leaning boys.


Look up. Not so far up.

ahhhhh








Have ya had enough Gabe?


leaning again.

not sure how this happened


Well, this was the best I could do with the "first tie" boy.

Does anyone else struggle to get nice pictures of their kids?? Is it just me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O, that soooo looks like me trying to get Katie and Abbie (especially Abbie) to cooperate at the same time, too! After awhile, I just give up and hope for happy editing!! Your boys are sooo cute, too!

Mast said...

What did our parents do without digital cameras? Oh that explains the lack of personal childhood photos or nice ones atleast.-Lisa