Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do you remember Haman?? The Jews sure do.

This is an odd post for me, but I was reading Israel My Glory magazine and came across this article. I was intrigued by the song. Then I read the word "Hamantachen" and actually knew what it meant!! Haman's Hat!!! (click on picture to enlarge it)


After I got over my shock (that my brain still functions well enough to recall that) I remembered where I had seen that word before.

It was on this recipe that Wendy had given me years ago.



Here's a close up of the pic in the article. I wonder if this is the ones in my recipe??


Anyway, you can enlarge the picture and hopefully read the article. It was so interesting to me. Happy Wednesday to ya!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rodney said...

Perhaps you should make up a batch so we can see if they are indeed the same ones!!! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, that is indeed what they look like!! But I agree with Rodney that you should make a batch to see for sure!!

Danielle said...

I'll have to do that!! I think my Hubby has ulterior motives.