Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hay bale photo shoot at sunset

This is the hay bale in the field next to our house. We came home to find it after a long day in town.


We were all exhausted, but I still told everyone to head for the bale for a photo shoot.


The sky was gorgeous.


The lighting was perfection.


By the time it was my turn, it was getting a little too dark, but still so pretty out.


If ya' are blessed enough to get near one of these big bales... be sure to use it wisely!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics!!! Oh bty, - my hair is not shorter than yours any more! From the looks of your pic, we are about even - my style is very similar to yours too!!

Mast said...

Aw! Those pics turned out perfect! I try to capture pics when the sun is going down but by the time i get the camera and all its too late. And I love that you posed with the hay barrels we have several in the fields near our house and I keep thinking about hiking out for pics-Lisa