Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Country Folks at the Mall

These days when we go to the mall it's a big deal. It's an hour and a half drive and I have to NOT want to shop. Yes, that's what I said, "NOT want to shop." My favorite stores are not in the mall, well, except for Bath and Body Works. But I only like to go in there when they are having their major sales and stock up.

Anyway, when we go we end up at Barnes and Noble playing with the Thomas train table.

We also end up here.....well, I end up here. Rodney ends up at the Bookstore, of course.

This area has just been re-done and is Much nicer than before.


At the risk of being identified as a country-fied folk, I whipped out my handy dandy little pocket camera and got some pictures.


This is the kid who rarely poses...especially with both eyes open. He was in all his glory and I had left my good camera at home. :(


When Dad finished at the bookstore the boys talked him into a few rides on these.




$1.50 worth of pure enjoyment!


Oh, I do have another favorite place in the mall, Auntie Anne's Pretzles. If you ever get within a few miles of their pretzles you should get a bag full of them. They are the best ever made. Just trust me on this one. They started in Pennsylvania (just like me), of course they're good!! :) I've just discovered the almond pretzle. Pretzle perfection. Amen.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mast said...

Hey, next time you "come to town" let us know and we will meet you! We live three miles away from that mall and hardly go either! JM

Rodney said...

Are we really that "country?"