Thursday, February 12, 2009

These are My Favorite Things

Thursday Night = Date Night.

Tonight was an unusual Date Night.
I went on a date with 3 Guys. Three Very Cute Guys! And they treated me Royally.

My evening began at the Salon. But not just any Salon, my Favorite salon! Where I got a massage, wax, pedicure, and manicure. Alright, ... well not exactly. Actually, I've never had any of those things! Can ya believe that?! Not even for my wedding!

Ok, back to the story. I got a hair cut. See why I was trying to embellish it?? That sounds totally boring. But it was at my favorite Salon!! :)

Next, we went to dinner. . . at my favorite restaurant! We had reserved seating... well, actually the guys went and ordered while I was getting my massage... ahem Haircut.

My husband ordered for me and I sat in the lap of luxury at a fine dining establishment. OK, we had pizza... but it really is my favorite restaurant. Rossini's Italian in Indian Trail.... and it happens to be in the plaza with my favorite Salon. And if I had an extra $100.00 and a big freezer I'd buy 10 of their pizza's and freeze them and eat one every week for the next 10 weeks.

Here's their card, you can click on it to view their site.



Next, we went shopping. . . at my Favorite stores. I enjoyed a huge, unlimited shopping spree at T. J. Maxx where I bought 48 pairs of the cutest shoes you have ever seen and 36 handbags (one in every color and shape.) Ok. well actually we were just looking for some p.j.'s for the boys. They keep out growing theirs. I noticed last night that Gabe's were 3 inches above his ankle and his belly was sticking out. T.J. Maxx had no suitable p.j.'s so we left with nothing at all!!! Which actually thrills me because I'm rather tight and I think of all the money we didn't spend!

Then we went to Target and we found lots of great p.j.'s and left exhausted and happy.

What a Great night! I have to say though, of all my favorite things THESE are my MOST favorite:



My Dates. It's not every Girl that gets to go on a date with three of the most wonderful Guys on earth. My "Official" date was Gideon and he told me on the way home, "Happy Balentimes Day Momma." I hope to remember tonight forever.

Happy Balentimes Day my three wonderful Guys! I love you all so.

1 comment:

Mast said...

Awww! Sigh , such a sweet story about your sweeties!-Lisa