Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tae- Bo (our version)

Here I am doing my Morning Tae-Bo.



Warming up right here.


Doing my kicks and punches.
Yes!!! I dyed my hair...
and...
Lost 50 pounds.

Or..
No.

OK No.

This all started with pasta.

Yes, pasta...the reason I haven't lost that
50 pounds...or one of the reasons...
ok. let's not go there.

Sometimes I get a little creative and
use a different noodle for spaghetti.
It's still spaghetti but more fun...for the boys.
They're all about fun.

While cooking dinner a while back I casually told Gabe that I was cooking Bow Ties. Later Gideon asked and I told him the same.
It was a while later during the meal that he actually had cause to use the term again. And by that time he had gotten it switched around.


So tonight we had Tie Bows for supper and they were a huge hit.
They will clean their plates if it is filled with wonderful little Tie Bows. Fill it with regular, hard to eat, boring Spaghetti and half of it remains on the plate!

So I have a lovely relationship with Tie Bows... Tae-Bo... notsomuch. :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi's finally starting to eat again after being sick - I'm going to send her to you for some Tie Bows!!